Monday 2 December 2013

Something very special

The following post is dedicated to my lovely bhaiyyas: Farman and Faizan.

Asalamualaikum.

I know I am not as late as before this time but even if I was I think you guys will immediately forget all about it because of what I am about to show you. Like the title says I am about to share something VERY VERY special with you guys. 

So, on 5th Nov somewhere around 7:00 A.M. I was going to the kitchen to have some water when I saw orange-ish hues outside. The curtains at our flat in Kyiv were see through so it was easy to guess that sky is posing for me. I ran back inside and got my camera and here I was casually clicking away the mesmerizing clouds and sky:




And then this appeared. I didn't know I was about to experience THE MOST beautiful sight I have EVER seen. SubhanAllah.


From here on onwards I am not going to say or write anything, you guys just enjoy what I did =)















Wasn't that beautiful? MashaAllah. I have never seen a sunrise before and this was my first. It was just too gorgeous to put into words and ofcourse even the camera didn't capture half of what I actually saw :') And it felt right that I share it with you guys. I tweeted about it too waise:



I hope you guys liked it :') 

Until next time. Ciao!

8 comments:

  1. Salaam. Visiting you here. :)

    Najmah from Covered Anatomy | Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Walaikum salam and welcome to my other blog =)

      Delete
  2. wow this is awesome. I remember asking you to create time-lapse video from there but anyways this great. and thanks for special mentions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I told you no tripod =(

      But I am so glad you guys liked it.. you are welcome =^_^=

      Delete
  3. MashaAllah! Superb shots, I love them all. No doubt clouds add extra beauty to the whole scene and you thank you so much for your special mention on twitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And here as well now =P The pleasure is all mine and thank you so much for liking my "surprise" =D

      Delete