Tuesday 5 November 2013

Busy Miss Lizzie

Just so you guys know I am no longer depressed (well okay, maybe a little -_- ) BUT aaj kal I am not updating because I literally DON'T HAVE THE TIME! =D YAYYY!!!

We wake up, have breakfast, go somewhere out, have fun, take loads of pictures (much to the dismay of my Chotay Bhaiyya), come home late (matlab around 8-9pm which is late cause 5 bajay tau andhera hojata hai yehan). Phir we eat dinner, spend time with family then we go downstairs to my Baray Bhaiyya's apartment and play PS3 =D Winner to stay!

We come back around 2.30 or 3 am and by the time I open my laptop, check this and that, download serials, transfer pictures and sort them out there is no time to blog and I literally am too exhausted to even open my eyes!

I tried uploading a video here but didn't work -_- Ugh.. Stupid blogger! Khair I have loads of awesome pictures coming up soon (hopefully!). I miss you guys!

Until next time. Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. MashaAllah! good to know that our Aani is NOT depressed anymore, its okay we can wait :) I'm so happy after reading this post. STAY HAPPY AANNIIIIII.

    ReplyDelete