Wednesday 6 November 2013

Dolphinaria!

Today, rather yesterday was AWESSSSOMEEEEEEEE!!! First, it was raining chama cham cham and I don't get a chance to go out in the rain back in desi land lekin yesterday I did =D 


Second, we went to see ... wait for it... a Dolphin show!!!!! YAYYYY!!!!! My first ofcourse and I enjoyed every second of it! Also, I might have gone a bit crazy with the pictures. And no I am not uploading them all! =P 




 



He came to say hi =P We actually had front row seats but I sat in the fourth or fifth row because one it was better for pictures and second I didn't want to ruin my camera kun ke they were splashing water left right center. =D


Yep! He is actually twisting around o_O Waise I loved this act.. it was really funny. Sach mai hats off to people who train them!



Ladies and... actually no lady reads my blog so gentleman.. the star of the show! =D










Ball aisi balance ki hai mai tau basket ball apni ungli pe itni perfect balance nai kar sakti! And do I need to say anything about the hula hoop? (Although I was quite good at it as a child) =P Ab kya samjhaon kya tha aur kaisa tha khud hi dekh ke idea kar lo =^_^=




Super cool nai? It was even better in person! I have about 400 pictures but I guess these will do for now =P And I am totally completely.. truly, madly, deeply in love with dolphins. So much now I want one as a pet =P No, seriously... it's going on my bucket list =D

Oh oh and guess how did my day end? =D Any ideas... hmm.. no? FIRE... Wait for ittttttt.....






WORKS!!!! UDHAM AWESOME MINDBLOWING!!! Perfect end to a perfect day alhumdulillah =)

Until next time. Ciao!

PS. I literally have 1000s of pictures and some posts lined up. I went to the Zoo Park, a little tour of Kyiv, a funland type thing in a mall and I saw a sunrise so you get the gist but I can't find the time to sort through them all. You understand though why THIS had to be shared =^_^=

EDIT: Bahi ladies do read my blog, see comments below =P 

8 comments:

  1. wow this dolphin show is awesome. I want to see this too.
    And its good to know that you are happy and not depressed anymore.
    Enjoy your stay :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone should atleast see it once! It was so cool.

      JazakAllah khair Faizan... waise ziada din bachay nai but hopefully inshaAllah jitna hoga sab acha hoga =)

      Delete
  2. This is superb, I love the first picture of rain. All dolphin pictures are super cool and the video too & the fireworks the best thing ever you can see. Like Faizan said I'm happy too that you are making most of your time, stay HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fireworks tau bohat hi zabardast thay!

      Dua kartay raho. JazakAllah khair Farman .. you guys rock :')

      Delete
  3. Karachi main bhi dolphin show horaha hai, Maritime Museum main. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heyyyyy salaamm.. how are you??? Good to hear from you and how in the world did I miss this? o_O

      I checked their FB page .. apparently people booked tickets but the show never happened and now it's expected to in Nov or Dec.. is that right?

      Delete
  4. EEEEEEEEEEEEE Kabachiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!! <333333333 Wo doosri pic mein banda awaein Shokha hora hay btw. LOVED IT !! Aur tum ne kaha LADIES nai parhtin>? MAIN PARHTI HUN -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Shokha tau hoga hi .. if I train someone this awesome I would be too =P

      I honestly didn't know you did and ladies never commented na =P but thank you wab wab! <3 =)

      Delete