Thursday 3 October 2013

Chuk chuk chalay rail gaddi!

Privet guys!

I know I have been away. Therapy has started na tau abhi time table set nai hua. Waise, I have something for you guys. I finally took pictures of the view from my room. YAYY!!! =D Kulfi jam gayi meri.. literally. It was tooooooo cold today so you guys better like it or at least teach me something using my mistakes =P


That's Vokzal - Train Station. I love the chuk chuk sounds =D
Maine bhaiyyas ko bola is it possible that I sit in the train on one station and get off on the other? =D They told me bithanay ki zimedaari woh le lete hain, utarne ki nai len gay -___- Ye tau bhai hain aaj kal ke!



I have no idea what this is. First time I didn't pay much attention and all of a sudden I saw the smoke and I was like O Teri! Idhar bhi kuch phatt watt gaya o_O =P

So, Farman, Faizan, Ramiz - kaisi rahi? =^_^=

Until next time. Ciao!
 

13 comments:

  1. Privet! Good to know that your therapy has been started, superb shots I love 2nd & 3rd shot. I think they will take you for train ride from one station to another abhi mazak kar rahey hain. I think that was factory's chimney although your shot will be more fantastic if there is no smoke and plz share your camera settings for each shot so we can guide you more easily. Next time if you are posting pictures here write ex: 'ISO 200, f/8, focal length 35mm, exposure time 2 secs.' as caption.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Settings tau wohi theen jo you told me.. don't you see the choti choti trails? =D And I WAS trying to capture the smoke.. how do I do that?

      Delete
    2. Ok now I can see light trails in 2nd and 3rd pic.

      Delete
    3. Ab mujhe batao smoke ki picture kaise lon?

      Delete
  2. You are getting good at night photography. Keep it up and upload them on flickr too. And thanks for mentioning my name :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Thanks =D Farman taught me! Yaaar, I have to upload of Flickr.. roz bhool jaati hon! -_-

      Ab tum bhi batao about the smoke pic ki settings. Ofcourse I had to take your name.. bhaiyyas hi tau lift karate hain mere <3

      Delete
  3. The skyline looks awesome! And woh kuch furnace hai kissi qism ka. Probably melting some metal or something. Ya kuch processing-packaging plant hoga :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks =) This is city center so I was pretty sure ke they wouldn't put up a factory here. Maine poocha tha woh keh rahay thay shayad water or heat supply jo karte hain woh hoga maybe aur saath mai train station bhi hai na tau something connected to that maybe.

      Delete
    2. Anytimee :) Hmmmmmm yeah hosakta hai ke kuch aur ho. It looks like an industrial city waise so factory kahin bhi lag sakti hai :D Old Russian logic :D
      Though I think steam related kuch hai coz smoke white hai. Doosri aik pic mein bhi white tha. Could be for the heating or for the train. Water supply ka shayad nahin hoga coz us ke liye you'd see pumps and stuff there.
      Jo bhi ho, sanu kiiiiii :P

      Delete
    3. Bhai ko nai pata tha, driver ko bhi nai pata tha I'll ask my Uncle and confirm. Takleef hai mujhe =P

      Delete
    4. hahahahaha okay puchna :P Mujhe bhi batana :D

      Delete
    5. Like aafkarse!!! I'll do a whole post if it's interesting =P

      Delete