Monday 7 October 2013

Firangi Peer

Yep! You got that right!

Humari maid ne Bhai ko bataya ke she knew someone jo dekh k bata dega if I'll ever walk or not =P Aafkarse, I was not interested. Mai Pakistan mai nai karti ye sab tau! Lekin who can fight family? Bhai told her to bring him today. Maine kaafi roya peeta but he said that guy won't touch you or pray or do anything tumhain kya takleef hai karwane mai?

Khair, woh jinab aaj aye. True to his word, he did not touch me or pray or anything. I did not even have to leave my bed. Or wash my face. Or brush my teeth. Jess, mai usi waqt so k uthi thi =P

Sab se pehle he gave me a candle to hold so that my 'energy' gets transferred. No one else was supposed to touch it. Then, he lit it and kept it next to me. Phir he kept his hand between me and the candle (hawa mai) and recited or said something. I am pretty sure it was in Russian so it can't be a religious prayer. My brother stayed in the room for translation baaqi there was no one else.

Phir he sat at the edge of my bed, lit a firangi agarbatti (incense fragrance stick) and took out his prayers beads (tasbeeh).

That's Firangi Agarbatti =P



Mere room mai already Sir Jesus ka cross, Mother Mary ki picture aur pata nai kitnay hi saints rakhay hain. Kahin na kahin Bible bhi pari hogi and I was like chalo bahi iska tau full mahaul hi ban gaya hai =P Woh tau acha hua mere paas zikr aur dua'on ki kitaab barabar mai pari thi warna mera tau dharm hi bhrasht ho jana tha! o_O Oh wait ...

Acha tau uske baad, he looked straight at the candle and started predicting my future and guessing my past \o/

Things he said about my past:

- I got ill between the age of 14 and 16 (close enough it was 12 - 13)
- I have had several surgeries.
-  My illness is the result of my doctor's fault. (Not entirely true)
- The infection was at the wrong place in my system. (I think he meant serious or sensitive =P )
- Between the age of 13-16 I was the fantasy of some pervert guy :-/ ( I wouldn't know and I don't know what that had to do with my illness and that made me quite uncomfortable.)

Things he said about my present:

- I am scared of something that is why I am unable to walk. (Eh?)
- I usually have extreme pain in my lower back.
- My problem is more with my hamstring muscles than any other.
- Like any other girl, I want a husband and kids. (*shamam*)

Things he said about my future:

- Being in a wheelchair is not my fate. I have legs to walk, not to stay in bed =P (okay!)
- I will start walking like a normal person in 2 years.
- 3 years after that I will meet someone, get married and have two sons =P The first one would be very special to me (Son, not husband =D )
- I am going to be a very lucky person, have a good, fulfilling life and look back at this time as a nightmare that is now over.

He asked me if I have any questions, I said no. He told me that whatever religion I follow I should have faith in my God, believe in good things and have a strong will power. Whatever I dream of doing, I should have the courage to achieve and should settle for nothing less. He wished me luck before leaving. Woh alam channa wali candle was supposed to burn to death. Ek adh bajay jalayi hogi raat 8 bajay bujhi hai.. maine Amma ko bola bhi paray karain lekin meri sunta kaun hai -_-

Was I impressed? Ofcourse not! Islam mai it's not allowed to predict future or believe/go to people who do. This is the reason even horoscopes are not allowed. Mujhe tau laga tha he would perform some kind of experiment like candle bujh gayi ya gir gayi ya tairhi ho gayi tau iska kuch matlab hoga =P If I had known he was going to predict stuff tau mai ziada rona peetna machati. The only two things he was specific about was my back pain and hamstring muscles baaqi tau it was too general the kind of thing anybody would want or feel. Illness details bhi maybe he was told to some extent, stuff that he must've picked up. Many people misunderstand and think I don't walk or move at all, halan k I can walk a bit without support alhumdulillah. I think that guy got confused too =P He got focused on the wheelchair and probably missed the crutches in the back =D I am not 100% independent but I can take care of myself.

I kept thinking about Shawn from Psych =D I didn't ask any questions kun k a) I didn't want to know my future and b) You can guess alot about a person with the questions and/or comments. I wanted to see where he will go on his own =P

He said I wanted a family.. husband and kids. Sahi kaha. But more than that I want to take care of my parents esp. my Ammi. I want to share her responsibilities so she can give time to herself, her health. Am I curious about my future? Yes. But I am not scared kun k I know jo bhi hoga Allah acha hi karay ga.

Things like this they play with your hopes. I know, my parents know, everyone knows ke jo woh bol raha hai nai hi hoga ya exactly waise nai hoga like he said lekin at the back of their minds they are thinking "what if?".

I have another post lined up woh thora lengthy tha isliye pehle ye anoka experience post kar diya =D

Until next time. Ciao!


9 comments:

  1. Oye hoye :D
    This peer reminds me of the Exorcism of Emily Rose :D

    Seriously? You've got crosses and stuff there? And he said all that? :-/

    lol okay I agree. This was pretty general stuff. Hamstrings and stuff, that is something that he could've read up online after getting the call about you :)

    Hats off to you for your firm belief and your wishes Hina. I have respected you from the day we started talking and every now and then, you say or do something that makes me respect you even more. InshaAllah your dreams and wishes will come true soon :)

    And, you never really know. This guy was definitely fake, but what if his 'tukke' about your future do come true? Qubooliyat ki gharee ho and things do work out fine, and how this guy said? :)

    Will keep praying for you. Stay frosty and stay happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a furnished apartment, humse pehle bhi rehtay thay log so isliye =P

      Nai, hamstring and stuff was probably the only thing he was specific about because woh sirf mera proper physical examination ke baad hi doctors note karte hain.

      Thank you for your kind words and prayers Kashif =) And that's the thing it's tukkay - jaise log jadu tonay taweez karwatay hain and they think they did it. I have my trust in Allah, jaisa bhi hua like he said or maybe something else mujhe ye pata hai Allah has planned something awesome for me =D

      Delete
  2. No wonderrrr :P
    Phir to sab kuch hi milega udher :D
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm phir us ko briefing mil gayii hogi un aunty se jinhon ne refer kia tha isse. Could be a really good guess too :-/

    Thanks rakho apne paas :P Prayers ke badle prayersssss :P
    Exactly! Yehi cheez hona laazmi hai. Complete faith in Him! Allah test karta hai, phir us ka ajar bhi deta hai. He's planned that you'll move the world somehow, so you will :)
    InshaAllah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No. Woh aunty is our maid and language ki waja se I don't think unko khud ko itni detail pata hogi.

      Jao. Bohat saari prayers for you.. kya yaad rakho gay =P

      Bas Allah raazi rahay aur kya chahiye =')

      Delete
    2. Acha :-/
      Hmmmm interesting. He might have picked that part up somehow. Allah behter jaanta hai :-/

      Muhahahahaha goooooood :P JazakAllah :P

      Haan na, us ki raza hai to sab set hai :)

      Delete
  3. did you forget to take picture of peer? :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Nope lekin I couldn't woh bechara ita focus kar raha tha. Besides subha subha mood nai tha Bhai ki gaalian khanay ka =P

      Delete
  4. Ok this is something new I've never seen this type of peer in english movies khair what he predicted is just general stuff like you wants to get married and have kids, every girl wants to get married & have kids ? you said it right things are the test of your faith. May Allah give you strong faith, Ameen!

    ReplyDelete