Thursday 24 October 2013

Whiny or not whiny?

Hi guys,

So I wrote this long long, REALLY long post about why I was ghaib all this time and it turned out to be so whiny. Like SO SO WHINY! I don't like whiny tau I am not posting it!

I can tell you this though last week kaafi plans rahay humare aur if I sit for too long tau I get swollen feet and severe backache jiski waja se I HAVE to be on bedrest. Secondly, shopping IS a pain here. By here I mean with my family. Baray Bhaiyya ko time ka masla hota, ya driver, ya gari ya the simple fact that I don't wake up at 11a.m to go shopping -____- Chottay Bhaiyya don't have the patience to browse stuff.. he says list banao, khareedo, ghar ajao. Ammi darling gets tired because of her arthritis or she is worried about her food and guests and always rushes us back home. So, I was tired, car sick, uske ilawa bhi sick, low on sleep aur maine itnay jhagray kiye hain aur itni baatain suni hain ke I have literally started crying on little things. Koi zara sa daant de I start crying. On Monday, I cried so much ke Bhai gifted me this =P

500Gb External Hard Drive
Cool na? =D Mujhe itnay time se chahiye thi for my pictures and projects. Now, everyone is making fun of me ke tum tau motay motay aanson baha ke apne kaam nikalwa laiti ho. Just so you know, that is so not true I didn't ask him for this us ne khud di hai and I even offered to pay for it!

What can I say.. aur banao mujhe tag along =P Ab se tau I told Bhai I only want to see parks and  nature and stuff so I can click pictures baaki I'll show you online what I want you go and buy it for me paise mai de don gi =P

Waise I didn't even tell you guys about my Eid. Monday night ko all my cousins came to Kyiv to celebrate Eid-ul-Azha with us. We were supposed to go to my Uncle's house in the afternoon (Tuesday) and spend the whole day there but weird issues kept creeping up and we got delayed. The worst one was the plumber (who is actually an electrician). Yehan pe logon ka bara masla hai, woh humara tarhan jugaru kaam nai karte. Bloody parhay likhay plumbers/electricians jarr se issue resolve kar ke hi jatay hain or they die trying. When I was in Moscow there was this slight crack in one of our bathroom tiles.. jinn ke bachay they ripped off all the tiles and jo bhi crack mrack fill karna tha kiya and put up new tiles -_- It took them a whole month and we didn't have a place to take a shower. For a month! CAN YOU IMAGINE? Woh tau acha hai yehan pe mausam achay hotay hain Karachi mai hon tau ek din mai paseenay ki smell se hi guzar jayen =P Jitne nit naye tareeqay humne nahane ke.. aur garam paani se nahane ke humne Moscow mai dhoondain thay shayad hi kisi ne sochain hon =P

Anyways, back to plumber in Kyiv. Ek tau maslay bhi saray mere saath hotay hain.. mere bathroom ka flush started leaking so this guy came a week before Eid to fix it. Pata nai kya kar ke gaya and said I'll have to come back after two days to fix it. Ek haftay baad aya woh bhi Eid pe.. subah 11 bajay jo shuru hua dopehar 3.30 tak laga hi raha. Everyone kept shouting at me ke I am not ready lekin woh paglola nikalta tau mai kuch karti my room wasn't free. I woke up, I had breakfast, I played with my nephew, maine khirki se nazaray dekhay, I watched TV, I TOOK A NAP woh phir bhi farigh nai hua tha =P

Baad mai namaz ki waja se nikala and also we were already almost 2 hours late! Khair mere hisaab se mai kaafi jhat phat tayyar hogayi - an hour =P I mean come on mujhe subah se bathroom naseeb nai hua tha.. you should understand =D Khair, we reached at my Uncle's around 5.30pm. While they were setting the table tau I went to pray Maghrib, wapas ayi tau pata chala khanay pe aisa hamla hua hai ke jaise kabhi kisi ne kuch khaya hi na ho o_O The reason I don't have any pictures! Dinner ke baad they had Karaoke Night. Also, we clicked ALOT of pictures .. I wish I could share but they are all family photos =( I think me, parents and my brothers got a family photo taken after like 10 years or something.. matlab all of us together. Is baar not only was I the photographer but I also forced my cousin to take our pictures (which reminds me I still haven't uploaded hers - yikes!). So, all the halla gulla was going on and ek dum se Daadi stands up and starts to leave :-/ Humko pata bhi nai chala. And the night came to an end.. zabardasti. My Aunt was very upset that our "company was broken" =P

Ek picture achi nai lagri mujhe so here are some random pictures:


I saw these phishies in a supermarket.. they are like super extra tiny! How is one even supposed to take care of them esp in an aquarium jis mai aur bhi macheeeees hoteen? Bari wali khaas taur pe!


One foggy morning in Kyiv. I absolutely LOVE the view. This is the first time I have seen fog and I mean like this. This is from my cell so it's not that good or clear.. Faizan/Farman fog ke liye what settings on Nikon?

I .. matlab we stayed the night at my Uncle's last weekend and this one was my room. Us din I was dog tired.. I had been sitting for almost 12 hours straight and my I could barely feel my legs and back. Irony, I know! Tau I could only manage to click pictures laitay laitay =P

Kid Grocery Cart or Trolley whateverrrr I love it =P

Super cute nai? =D I almost want to be a kid again.. humare time ye khurafaat kun nai theen yawr? I remember when I was a kid I used to go with Ammi just so I could push the regular trolley.. agar ye hoti tau shayad wapas hi na atay =P While I was taking this picture I almost expected this kid's Mom to freak out ... crazy wheelchair lady snapping pictures of little children when I only wanted to get the trolley or cart jo bhi =D

Ye post bhi lamba na karte karte kaafi ho hi gaya :-/ Oh yaad aya DJ invited us to dinner on Saturday. Sochri hoon Bhai se kahon ke please ask him to make Halwa Puri. I want Halwa Puri ='(

Until next time. Ciao!

13 comments:

  1. Dinner mein halwa puri? :P Okay first off, chalo kia yaad karogi, you're forgiven for the laaaaaaaaate post :P
    Secondly, yeh severe back and leg pain and swelling kyun horahi hai aise :S
    Thirdly, magarmach ke aansu hahahahaha :D
    Fourthly, tell me you didn't make a 3 year old cousin of yours take pics for you :O
    Fifthly, I want pics of fooooood :'( Kha gayii sab and pics bhi nahin lin ta ke pait mein dard karwata main :(
    Sixthly, is there really such a thing as a fourthly or fifthly or sixthly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once we went to this buffet dinner aur wahan pe baaki kuch itna khaas nai tha but Halwa Puri was fantastic. Matlab so delicious bachpan yaad agaya I only ate that.. daba ke! =D

      Yaar it's quite common for people jinki movement ziada nai hoti. Paralysis ke side effects =P

      I don't have a three years old cousin :-/ She is 32 years old, married and has two kids =P

      Arey mujhe bhi mushkil se mila tha us din hahaha! Lekin check my new post =D

      Aafkarse! There is also Chun Lee and Bruce Lee =^_^=

      Delete
    2. Aye lo :-/ Khaya bhi to halwa puriiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :O
      Main to sab se expensive (edible and eatable) cheez pe haath saaf karta hoon pehle, phir baaqi sab cheezon pe and then desserts :D

      Err great :-/ How about getting a massage or something at such times?

      hahahahaha phir theek hai :D Main sar khuja raha tha ke kissi bache ki shaamat aagayiiii :D Socho if she reads this to kitni khush hongi age ka sun ke :D

      Seriously? :-/ Wow :-/ Must've been good :-/ Baaqi sab ke pait mein dard hoga sab ko bata do :D I want good foooooooooooooooooood :'( Dekhta hoon :P

      Bruce Lee ka to pata hai, yeh Chun Lee kaun hai :D *tharki mode on* Tumhari koi 23 24 year old, single cousin? :D

      Delete
    3. Ki na choti baat... expensive ki nai baat taste aur mood ki hai .. isiliye aksar baray se baray hotels mai desi khana esp bilkul lucy milta hai lekin wohi cheez dhabbay pe shaandar milay gi =P

      I do get massages here, ghar pe usually Ammi balm laga deti hain but in any case I have to be off my feet for the swelling to go down warna theek nai hoti.

      Chun Lee/Li nai pata? o_O Kabhi Street Fighter nai khela kya?

      Hahaha! Apne dadehaal mai I am .. WAS the youngest girl ab it's my new born cousins, Bella and Bells =^_^=

      Delete
    4. hahahaha jaise ke cantt station ke bahar wala bun kababbbbb :D
      aur yehi to keh raha hoon :P 5 star chef se halwa puri? :P

      Acha. Well, keep getting massages regularly and balm bhi acha hai lagwaati raho :)
      hahahaha
      Tumhari suspension ki oiling ke saath running bhi chahiye hai :P

      Oh woh Chun Li? lol Pata hai wohhhhhhhhhhhh khela haiiiiiiiiiiii :P
      hahahahahaha awwwww ab tum bhi budhon mein shumaar horahi ho :D hota hai hota hai :D

      Delete
    5. Tau why not? I am craving Halwa Puri!

      I am the 2nd youngest still.. like duhhhh!!! =P

      Delete
    6. hahahaha karti raho crave :P
      Sure sure :D You're a proper kaki :P

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! why you are not posting that whiny post ? so I guess your chotey bhaiyya doesn't like shopping for your bare bhaiyya you have to compromise your sleep. Oh come on Aani aisa tou hota hai cheer up :-) Congrats on your new gift. Wow for slightest crack they changed all the tiles but what was your plumber doing whole day in your bathroom ? MashaAllah good to know you had a great family time at the end of the day. Actually small fishies made a deal with big fishies to survive in aquarium ;-) that kid in trolley car is so cute. So have you asked your bhaiyya to ask DJ to make halwa purity ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kun ke whiny is not my style.. you should know that =P

      Chottay Bhaiyya doesn't like browsing.. bas woh kehta hai jo chahiye woh lo aur wapas, there is no need for aimless browsing. Baray Bhaiyya ki tau mai -_-

      Thanks =D Hahahaha he was fixing the flush =D

      Hahahah! Wah re Farman tumne online joke mara =D But seriously, can small phishies stay with big phishies?

      Halwa Purity? =P I did but Bhai said he is not asking -_-

      Delete
  3. and settings for foggy photos are: you have to use exposure compensation button on the top of your camera and set it to +1 or +2 stop
    compensation and you’ll find that
    your shots come out beautifully
    exposed.
    By shooting longer exposures
    you will be able to get smooth
    blurry fog textures while fast
    shutter speeds will give you the
    more realistic patchy fog patterns.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Thanks Farman =D I'll try when it's foggy next time.

      Delete
  4. :-) but I have seen big fishies living with the small ones in the aquarium

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Acha. Maine kabhi ITNI choti phishies nai dekheen honestly.

      Delete