Tuesday 29 October 2013

The many moods of Kyiv

The 19th of October 2013 was quite amazing. Kyiv that day was quite moody and revealed many of it's true colors: the sullen, broody morning, pleasant and warm evening ending with a dark and bright, the mysterious night. Have a look!


The morning was literally changing it's hues in minutes and it was like watching a mix of colors on the canvas of a passionate artist who is painting a masterpiece! See the blues? It didn't come out as good but it was THE most brilliant shade of blue I have ever seen. MashaAllah.



The evening was romantic to say the least. It was cold but not so much. The soft shades of pink and cyan, the perfect angle of the sun - it was like a melody flowing through.


See how gorgeous the reflection is on this building? If you look closely in the first evening picture most of the building were showing a similar reflection =)


Nope, that is NOT the sun preparing to set. It's the moon. After the sunset the view was like the picture above but the moon ACTUALLY looked like the pictures below. It was SO beautiful. I have never, ever.. and I mean NEVER have seen the moon so close and big and shining ever so bright! Again, it was the MOST brilliant view of the moon I have EVER seen subhanAllah. But no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get a decent picture. These pictures don't do justice to what all of us actually saw with our eyes but I hope you get the idea at least.




Kyiv, you are truly a beauty. Thank you for the wonderful day =)

Until next time. Ciao!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome views!!
    And moon picture is not that bad, this is what you can do with kit lens, you should make a time-lapse video of moonrise or sunset from there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Faizan. Is waqt tak tumne settings nai batayi theen just so you know =P

      I don't have a tripod =(

      Delete
  2. Stunning pictures, lovely hues and night photos are not that bad, keep it up & my most favorite picture is the first one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, dekha jaye tau there is no real night photo.. that was late evening before it got dark. The moon pictures look like night pictures because I used some built in mode settings usi se moon sahi araha tha but everything else was black or dark jaise bhi. But thank you Guru Jee! =P

      Delete
  3. WOW
    I'm loving the colors and the moon looks simply awesome! You know, this reminds me of the time I was in Ottawa.. Had a similar full moon that night and it looked HUGEEEEEE! You could literally see the craters and stuff without using a telescope, and since I was luckier back then, my cuz had a telescope :D
    Man that was awesome!

    The narrative and the pictures are stunning as Farman said! Keep up the great work Hina! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOWWWW!!! It was the same way here.. Meri tau excitement ki koi hadh nai thi and my brother kept rolling his eyes at me -_-

      Thank you Kashif =)

      Delete
    2. hehehehehehehe hota hai :D People just don't understand the beauty of such things :O
      You are always welcome Hina :)

      Delete
    3. Nai they DO understand.. it is just that they are okay with just witnessing and not really sharing =P

      Delete