Tuesday 8 October 2013

Night Awaragardi

Dobroe Utro guys! Bolay tau a very good marning!

Kahan ho sab ke sab? *ghoors* Even my avid reader is ghaib!!! (are you reading Farman?)

Anyway, I know I still didn't tell you about my Super Sunday.. but I'll tell you about my awesome Tuesday and Wednesday =P (This is a rather short post as compared to the Super Sunday one.)

So, yesterday after my therapy we went shopping. Not exactly shopping shopping but we actually went to buy some stuff for the house, you know grocery and all. Lekin it is a big store and it just doesn't have grocery =^_^=

Apart from my bakarkhani biscuits and my favorite Walnut Icecream, I bought these:


Coffee mugs (or bowls?) and glasses!!! At least that's what I thought it was. Anyway, they were so pretty and they had butterflies and sunflowers and coffee love.. I mean I HAD to buy it right? =P I also like these:


but I didn't buy them because... well, I have no idea why I didn't o_O I should have! They almost look like the background of my blog =D Hum kaafi dair ghoomtay rahay but it was mostly Ammi who bought stuff. Ghar aa ke I had dinner and fell asleep. That's right! I was asleep almost by 8 because I was so frikkin exhausted (hint: I am getting old -_- ).

I was hoping to wake up in the morning but instead I was up by 11.30pm. Ammi Abbu ke saath baithi k Bhai called around 12.15am and asked if I wanted to go for a walk because the weather is really nice (11 degrees =P ). Aafkarse I said YES! =D Ammi was tired, Abbu was not in the mood so it was just me and Bhai. We got ready and left by 1 a.m.  I don't even remember the last time I was out on the roads at night. Humne koi 2km ki walk ki hogi ... in the middle of the night!!! Aisay time pe I wish and pray so much ke Karachi ki, Pakistan ki security bahaal ho jaye (ameen). It feels so weird being able to do these things in a strange land.. the kind of freedom you are robbed off in your own country, your home =(

Sigh. Khair, I took pictures but ziada nai my hands were cold -_-Waise itna kuch khainchne ko tha bhi nai. Everything was closed, there was barely any traffic or people around. Jo thoray bohat thay woh bhi soch rahay hon gay in ghailon ko dekho aadhi raat ko niklain hain =P

Cute na? =^_^=

Vokzal
Yep! It's the train station that I mentioned earlier. Maine phir Bhai ko bola mujhe ek bar travel kara de.. phir us ne mera mazaaq uraya -_-

Can you see the train?
 Woh peechay vaddi wali building dikhi? That's where I live =D

Ghoom phir ke Bhai insisted that we go for coffee. Maine bohat kaha I don't want to go lekin meri sunta kaun hai? Apparently, coffee houses here are open 24/7!

Phir he insisted that I eat something too. There was icecream, sorbets, cakes and other baked stuff. I said no to everything but kun k I had to have something I settled for this yummy delight (after confirming like a gazillion times that it had no alcohol):

Caramel Cappuccino

It was so pretty I honestly didn't have the heart to drink it. Bhai ne kaha photo lo apne twitter/blog ke liye aur wapas bhej do us banday k saath. Kehna bas photo hi leni thi dikhanay k liye =P

It was delicious waise. When we were sitting there I told Bhai it was really weird k Ammi Abbu didn't call to confirm if we are okay and 10mins later our phone rang =P hahaha We came back home around 2am. Aafkarse our very Pakistani parents were waiting for us =P Bahana tau unka ye tha ke Bhai forgot to take the keys lekin le bhi jatay na tab bhi intezaar kartay bechare Karachi k sataye huay. Smh!

Yehan pe halal food ka masla na ho tau I wouldn't mind staying for a bit with Bhai =) I had a greaaaaat time today alhumdulilah and hopefully I'll sleep soon now because I have therapy in the morning.

Until next time. Ciao!




12 comments:

  1. You know, I wouldn't mind moving there if I knew the language :O It looks awesomeeeeeee! Looks like my kind of a place :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, you really should moderate comments fasterrrrrrrrr :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I was reading all your post via mobile but couldn't post a comment :( few days back I've shared my proof with you remember ? oh woW you went for a shopping I love those mugs no you are not getting old I think its cos of your therapy. You can't go for a walk like that in Karachi in coming years it is unfortunately getting worse day by day :( that little house was cute and I can see the train and your building too I think your brother was just joking sooner or later he will take you for a train ride, that Caramel Cappuccino looks good and I guess it has no alcohol ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Yes, I remember and I believe you =P If we go to my cousin's who lives in another city MAYBE we might go via train.

      Tum meri taang khainch rahay ho? Ofcourse, it had no alcohol!!! -_-

      Delete