Monday 9 September 2013

Blogger Woes

I honestly do not understand Blogger. It's too frikkin confusing. And complicated!

Edit 1: Okay, so that is all I understand of blogger right now. You are welcome to teach me more.

Edit 2: Yay! I finally like the look of this blog. I don't care if you don't, I mean sure you are supposed to read it and all but I like to look at it =D I was going for a more funky look since I already have a serious looking blog. Yes, I do realise I shamelessly advertise my existing blog. Get used to it!

Edit 3: One more thing I don't like about blogger. It counts my own pageviews.. now THAT is really stupid! -_-

Edit 4: Okay I HATE.. absolutely LOATHE that Blogger has no option to automatically tweet my blogposts. Ugh!

4 comments:

  1. I liked your blog theme sister but I also don't like blogger wordpress & tumblr are too good for me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? :( I am going to give Blogger a chance though but if it doesn't work out tau I'll switch to Tumblr too.

      Delete
  2. I don't like Blogger too. I made one here, but now I have successfully 'settled' in Wordpress! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wordpress is love! I don't think I would've fully appreciated it if I hadn't used Blogger -_-

      Delete