Tuesday 17 September 2013

Soon to be astronaut .. almost!

I know I know I said the next two posts will be about the apartment and my cousin sisters but well the pictures are in my cell and it's off and in my room somewhere so I'll blog those posts later inshaAllah.

About today, or rather yesterday we had quite an interesting day. At Fajr while doing wudhu my Daadi slipped and fell *ouch* The poor woman hurt herself really bad in the lower back :'( Kaafi dair tak hum (Ammi, Abbu and myself) unke saath lagay rahay but she was in alot of pain. Even so, she didn't let me call Bhai so he can call an ambulance so that we could confirm it was nothing serious.

Later in the day though things were in motion while I was ofcourse asleep. She now has a walker, a stick, her own reclining wheelchair. She even had to go for an MRI but alhumdulillah all is well, nothing serious. But pray for her because she really is in alot of pain.

I also had a massage yesterday. IT WAS AWESOME! Nothing like the pehalwaani kind our maasis do back in desi land but very relaxing =)

A good news for you guys. My brother also called me here for treatment and I met the doctor yesterday. He said that I am in pretty good shape alhumdulillah and now I'll be getting a astronaut exoskeleton inshaAllah to help with my walking. Also, from next week onwards I'll be going for therapy from 10am to 3pm. Eeekk! My Chotay Bhaiyya was very upset isliye nai ke I am going but he thought time bohat kam hai, 7am to 5pm hona chahiye tha. Brothers! -_-

Farman told me to watch the ISS around 4.44am which I tried but I am not sure exactly what I saw so I am going to try again tomorrow. And I think it's about time I go to sleep. Kya faida yehan anay ka I am still sleeping at my usual Karachi time -_-

Until next time. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Sad to know about your Daadi, may she get well soon, Ameen! YAY you've seen ISS finally as you explained to me it was ISS. I'm really happy that you've followed my instructions and try to see ISS :) You will be an astronaut soon (hum hain na). For more star gazing follow the guide from this link http://www.usefulcharts.com/science/how-to-find-stars.html and for directions you can see Google Sky Map app

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I have you to thank for it! Hahaha! My brothers and the doctor were joking that they will send me in space -_-

      Delete