Tuesday 24 September 2013

Kya chal raha hai?

I was going to write a post about Monday Yellows.. bahi agar Monday Blues ho sakta hai for a bad day tau Yellow kyun nahi ho sakta for a good day? =P Khair, I was supposed to write yesterday but 1. I was busy tweeting a movie =P and 2. I am always searching for Halal stuff online, which is quite difficult.

I went to the supermarket with Chotay Bhaiya on Monday. The weather was deliciously cold =^_^= Although, he didn't let me buy anything from the store because he didn't have the patience to stand idle while I check the ingredients. Faida kya? Everything here is either in Russian or Ukrainian, English se tau achi dushmani hai inki! Also, they don't have any vegetarian or vegan brands tau buying halal is quite a pain *sigh* He didn't even let me take my camera kun k apparently "raat mai koyi nazaray nahi hotay" and on our way back there was this really gorgeous moon with halkay halkay badal and it was perfect, beautiful. BUT I DIDN'T HAVE MY CAMERA! Yes, he got a rapchik chappair! -_- Wapsi mai I also visited my brother's flat. Itna bikhra hua tha ke jaise saray mehman usi k ghar aye hon =D It's on the 6th floor and he has a choti si walk-in closet so neatly organised, larkiyan bhi sharminda ho jayen o_O Not that I am a racist but I found this habshi kela on his dining table lulz =D



Waise this reminds me, I eat ALOT here! Almost twice as much as I did in Pakistan. Chalte phirte jo haath lagta hai chaat jaati hon.. adha pineapple tau maine hi kha lia o_O Raat gaye tak kuch na kuch chugte hi rehte hain and I was supposed to lose weight here kun k Bhai promised he'll cook baked stuff for me which he didn't ofcourse because woh Amma ke haath ka enjoy kar rahay hotay hain and he has put on 2kgs =^_^= huhuhahaha!

Aaj kal bhai mujhse kaam bhi karwatay hain. Yesterday, I made chai for them aur aaj phir banwayi. Baray Bhaiya ne tau aaj khoob sabziyan bhi katwayeen. One of my firangi cousin is also visiting us after 7 years, might be cooking for him too. Hopefully he'll like it. Abhi ke liye itna hi I guess. I have pictures to post which I'll later today, inshaAllah.

Until next time. Ciao!

6 comments:

  1. Yeh tou main ne kabhi socha he nahi ke monday yellows bhi husakta hai cos usually mera monday blues he hota hai :( aap ke movie tweets ki tou kiya baat hai wah wah. Hmm yeh tou Japan wala haal hugaya waha bhi saari chezein japanese mien he hoti hain, waise aap camera se long shutter speed pe light trails ki bhi tasweer le sakti from inside a car example: http://digital-photography-school.com/how-to-shoot-light-trails how was your habshi kela tastes like ? your brother is very saleeqamand I guess so from his closet. So we are expecting you more FAT when you come back to Pakistan ? Waise I think that baked chicken pic you post earlier today was by your bhai if yes then he is making baked food for you ? kaam tou aapko karrna chaiye taake itna khane ke baad calories tou burn ho na ? and I'm waiting for more pictures from you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaar emaan se language bohat issue hai. At least products pe tau likhni chahiye na, not everyone can read Russian or Ukrainian -_-

      Hahaha! I didn't eat that kela, I only took a picture to tease Bhai =P

      I am going to try light trail thing... so exciting =D Baaki comment mai puri tarhan se IGNORE kar rahi hon! -_-

      Delete
    2. :( Aani naraz hugai, SORRY SORRY and SORRY, you are not FAT but you'll become one after eating like this. I'm so happy that you tried night photography

      Delete
    3. I will not. InshaAllah -_- Next week se meri exercise start hai remember?

      Delete
  2. Was that kela habshi from inside as well? :p

    ReplyDelete