Monday 23 September 2013

Pet Firangi Jinns

Yes, you read that right. Apparently, Russians/Ukrainians believe that every house has a pet 'jinn'. Not exactly jinn, something like jinn. Now my brother was kind enough to tell me these stupid superstitious beliefs they have, in the middle of the night when he knows I am up all night EVERY night! Lekin let's not be harsh.. he did tell me to ignore all sounds, noises or even the jinns themselves if they decide to give me their darshan.

Now, I don't believe in any of these 'horror' paranormal activity stories lekin I do believe in jinns. And it's not like I get scared but my imagination goes into hyper mode. Aur ab I am aware of every little sound or noise in the house -__-

As if this wasn't enough both my Bhaiyyas shared their 'experiences' and 'stories' with these jinn like makhlooq and they now keep making fun of me! Upar se aaj mere saath bhi 2 baar scene ho gaya.. ek bar maine window kholi tau khud hi band ho gayi, second time maine window band ki tau khud hi khul gayi o_O I asked everyone lekin nobody had any idea what I was talking about.

Matlab.. okay.. alright. I am cool.

4 comments:

  1. For the first time I've read abut this, jinn woh bhi pets pe. I think your are scared now & your mind is playing games with you like window was open or closed or may be its due to wind ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not jinn ON pets, jinn AS pets :P I am not scared, it's just that I am more aware of things I would've otherwise ignored. Wehmi hogayi hon -_-

      Delete
    2. Oh acha, as I said earlier your mind is playing games with you aisa hota hai aisi stories sunney ke baad khair aap ne bataya nahi ke khirki kahin hawa se band tou hui thi or is it some paranormal activity ?

      Delete
    3. Probably hawa se hi hui hogi and not paranormal activity. Like I said I too don't believe in these things =P

      Delete