Saturday 21 September 2013

Saturday Irony

It was quite an ordinary day today. Nothing special happened except when all my cousins gathered for an arm wrestling match. I had back to back match with my 12 year old nephew and his Mom. I won both but boy oh boy, itni jaan lagayi dono ne mere tau haath ka faluda nikal gaya! Adhay ghante tak dukta raha o_O But it was alot of fun =D

Sab thay isliye I didn't even get a chance to continue my Russian Lesson #2. Later, I made this caffeine delight. Finally, it turned out how it's supposed to be. Sharing some with you =^_^=


Late night all larkas went for an outing mujhe nai le ke gaye ='(  Khair, I'll be going out on Monday for therapy or whatever treatment it's supposed to be. Looking forward to it!

Until next time. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Itni jaan kio lagana pari for arm wrestling with your nephew and his mom are they stronger than you ? That coffee looks superb I love the foam and good luck for your therapy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha! Actually all of us were equally strong and also I was sitting tau kaafi jaan lagi, my arm still hurts -_-

      Delete