Wednesday 25 September 2013

Ye Raat Aur Ye Doori

I tried night photography today but it didn't turn out so well but definitely better than anything I have ever done before =D So, now Farman (my sole blog reader) will teach me how to take good photos at night.

It really is not my fault waise. It was frikkin' cold and I was sitting at a very weird angle near the window. Also, my family was worried that I might just roll down the 22nd floor. My Baray Bhaiyya was more worried about the cars below though if he had to pay damages -_- Anyway, here is the picture =^_^=


6 comments:

  1. This is superb, what was your settings for this shot ? woW there are so many stars are visible at that time you should use google sky map app to find out how many stars are visible from your location and what are their names.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pata nahi kya settings theen but I love motivational comments by you and Faizan =D

      Delete
  2. not bad for the first time. wait for moon-less nights for better night sky photography.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yehan pe tau aksar nights are moon-less nights.. If I could stand and take a picture tau phir set tha but baith k beech mai barrier ajata hai :'(

      Delete
  3. And its wonderful :D
    22nd floor? Your family had all rights to fikar for you then! ;)

    ReplyDelete