Wednesday 18 September 2013

Mi Casa

Finally! Welcome to my humble abode =^_^=















 









This is the place we (Ammi, Abbu, Daadi and Me) are staying currently. It is on the 22nd floor while my brothers live a few floors below (I absolutely have no idea which one =D ). Here is a view:

My first day here

Me and Ammi are in love with this place! It is neither too big nor too small and has a very warm and homey feeling. Why this place is awesome? One everything is easily accessible and second, I only go to my room to sleep =D My close friends would know why this is a big deal (because I hardly ever leave my room back in desi land) and you'll be surprised because THIS is my room here:


 And of course I go there for other business too so this is my bathroom =D (honestly it's better than my room back in desi land -_- )


The kitchen here is very interesting. See:

No, not by looks. It's quite simple that way BUT everything in this kitchen is labeled including, waitttt for ittttt, THE SINK! =D


We found a nice little corner in the hall where we pray


because in all of our rooms there is Jesus, Mary and all sorts of Saints watching over us. I suppose they won't be too thrilled =P Also, there are home decor sculptures in every other corner. I would share pictures but I am not a fan of the nude art and I don't want beghairti on my blog =P That is the only thing we don't like about living here. This and the royal bum treatment in my case =P Also, I don't enjoy praying here, ek tau because of all the "murtis" (as my Daadi calls them) and because I feel it's too impersonal. Too many distractions =(

Anyway, you see the painting at the end? There are quite a few around here but I don't know why I am TOTALLY IN LOVE with this particular one. Sometimes, after praying, I just sit and stare at it. Here have a closer look:


Isn't it beautiful? Apart from this I like these crystal thingies they have in every room. The purple one is from my room but my favorite is the pink one:






































Pretty nai? <3 I guess that is it for now. How do you guys like my home here? =D

Until next time. Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. Masa'allah! this is no doubt a castle of dreams and I can imagine how you are feeling living on a 22nd floor now, superb view and really cozy interior. Why they labelled things in the kitchen ? That painting of city's street view is so realistic I must say, looking forward to more pictures from your window especially sunset & sunrise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this apartment is used kind of like a guest house so shayad isliye they have labeled everything but I tau loveee it :D

      Sun nikle tau set aur rise ki picture lon na! -_-

      Delete